Wednesday, January 19, 2011

where is it?

January 19' 2011

OOPS--

I hadn't got back, to the blog because I thought I lost it!  I am always losing things, and it's got to be inherited along with my learning disabilities...can't keep a thought in my head, to go from my desk to the file room, if I miraculously can find my i.d. better known in my world, as the "clicker" because the door clicks when it lets me in...except when it doesn't and I have stand there like an ass, and everyone on the floor can hear because I have the keep swiping it near the "dot".  At least, I don't go for my first instinct...which is a distinctly, un-lady-like urge to curse! 

1 comment:

  1. It it is so hard to do a blog but they are very cool. I have one but I mostly do the podcast, keep it up. I hate when I loose my keyfob it is on my key chain to my SAAB key so if I lose the fob I am in a real mess, I shoud rethink this. I tend to kick some thing.

    ReplyDelete